Teacher of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) Dutch Language Acquisition and Language & Literature- 0,6 - 0,8 FTE.
The International School of The Hague seeks a well-qualified Dutch teacher committed to delivering high quality secondary education for students from around the world. The ISH is a friendly and dynamic environment in which young people can discover their full potential in a truly international context. We deliver the IB MYP and the IB DP programme in the Secondary School.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher. As well as planning and teaching high quality lessons, you will also be developing curriculum and maintaining administration relevant to your role.
- Fully Qualified Teacher of Dutch with at least 2 years teaching experience (For Dutch applicants, a first degree teaching qualification is essential)
- An excellent team player both within the department and across the school, willing to work collaboratively and support ongoing development of the Dutch department and whole school.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and wider professional practice.
- Flexibility and the desire to be a part of a dynamic school community.
- Confident with use of new technologies and understanding of how to use technology as part of the learning process.
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Experience of the MYP and DP programmes.
Details of position:
- 0,6- 0,8 FTE·
- Duration of contract: August 1st 2017 to July 31st 2018 temporary with the prospect to a permanent contract
Employment will be based on the Collective Labour agreement Secondary Education (CAO VO).
English is the working language of the school so please apply in English only.
We would like candidates to submit their applications as soon as possible, but no later than 30 June 2017.
Please note that;
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview procedure in due course.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Belinda Verhagen (PA to the Secondary Principal) 070-328 1450.