Would you like a job with good prospects in primary or secondary education? Stichting Het Rijnlands Lyceum is frequently looking for excellent teachers for our excellent schools.
We also regularly have interesting jobs for educational support staff. Rijnlands provides quality education at eight schools on six locations in the Leiden and The Hague area.
Rijnlands has a recruitment and selection process that is both transparent and fair. For more information, please check our recruitment code.
Certificate of Good Conduct
Failure to submit a valid declaration of good conduct in time means that it will be impossible for you to commence your employment. Read more about this condition here.
- Cover Teacher International School of The Hague Primary
- Librarian/Mediathecaris International School of The Hague Secondary
- DP CAS Coordinator International School of The Hague Secondary
- Teacher of English as a Second Language European School of The Hague Primary
- Leerkracht Primair Onderwijs European School of The Hague Primary
- Teacher & Subject Coordinator of Economics International School of The Hague Secondary
- Teacher of IB MYP & DP Mathematics International School of The Hague Secondary